Indications for Use: Pain due to rheumatism, osteoarthritis, gout.
- Rhus toxicodendron 4CH
- Bryonia 30K
- Causticum 30K
- Colchicum 30K
- Apis 30K
- Ledum 30K
- Cardiospermum D6
- Alcohol 50%
Available in: 30 ml oral drop bottle, or tube of granules.
Dosage: Take every 15 minutes, decreasing frequency as soon as symptoms improve, until the following schedule is reached:
- Newborn to 2 years old: 5 drops or 5 granules, 2 to 3 times daily.
- Children 2 to 8 years old: 5 to 10 drops or 5 granules, 2 to 3 times daily.
- Children 9 to 12 years old: 10 to 15 drops or 5 granules, 2 to 3 times daily.
- Adults: 10 to 30 drops or 5 granules, 2 to 3 times daily.
Mix with a little mineral water and hold the solution in the mouth a moment before swallowing.
Treats pain and inflammation of joints and surrounding area, tendons, ligaments, and muscles. Sharp pain; condition
improved by applying pressure and cold, and aggravated by movement.
Reduces joint stiffness and osteoarthritis characterized by pain that is aggravated by cold, humid weather, as well
as by immobility, and when starting to move, the pain being relieved during movement. Reduces muscular fatigue and soreness after exertion or trauma.
Indicated for rhheumatoid arthritis and stiffness that limits movement. Condition improved with hot, wet compresses.
Treats acute attacks of gout (big toe) characterized by sensitivity to the slightest touch and to movement. Often occurring
in humid weather. Condition improved by applying heat locally.
Treats rheumatism characterized by periarticular edema or major intra-articular effusion, as well as other inflammatory
Reduces joint pain that is relieved by applying cold, and aggravated in the evening and in bed; right hip and left
shoulder pain. Urinating brings relief, as urine is full of urate.
Indicated for muscle and joint pain (e.g., sprains, rheumatism, osteoarthritis, arthritis) because of its anti-inflammatory
- Betula alba TM (40 drops, 3 times daily).
- Salix alba TM (40 drops, 3 times daily).
- Hieracium pilosella TM: diuretic, remineralizer (40 drops, 3 times daily).
- Taraxacum officinale TM (40 drops, 3 times daily).
- Cynara scolymus TM (40 drops, 3 times daily).
Harpagophytum TM: Anti-inflammatory (50 drops, 3 to 4 times daily).
Homeodel 4 (gel, apply 2 to 3 times daily).
Phytodel 4: For inflammation and/or pain.
Gemmotherapy (75 drops, 3 times daily, alternating):
- Ribes nigrum
- Pinus montana
- Rubus fruticosus