- Manganese gluconate
- Cobalt gluconate
Non-medicinal ingredient: 10% ethyl alcohol
Dosage: 2ml, once or twice a day between meals.
Recommended duration of use: One to two months or as recommended by a health practitioner
- Circulatory system:
- Circulatory disorders and peripheral arterial venous capillaries. Heaviness of the legs, cramps, Raynaud’s disease, arthritis, coronary heart disease.
- Central circulatory disorders: chronic hypertension, angina, tendency for arteriosclerosis. Headaches caused by circulation.
- Digestive system:
- Stomach ulcers and duodenum.
- Functional disorders of the gallbladder with stones
- Spastic colitis, ulcerative and intestinal bloating.
- Urinary system:
- Uric acid and oxalic acid nephrolithiasis
- Lithiasis of the bladder e
- Nervous system:
- Memory loss
- Mood disorders..
- Skin: Chronic eczema with circulatory disorders of the legs.
- Respiratory system: transition from asthma to emphysema
- Musculoskeletal system: transition from non-arthritic lesion (transient pain) to arthritic lesions from non-inflammatory origins : osteoarthritis, gout.
Contraindication: Tuberculosis and serious lung diseases.