To put order back in childish behavior, parents should feed their offspring squash in all its forms. The absorption of a gourd gives confidence in the child of the affection of his parents, allowing them to accept their supervision and to channel towards structured goals an energy that would be otherwise scattered unnecessarily.
Cucurbita Pepo is a cure for wandering, with contradictory behavior. Cucurbita pepo demands, as an inalienable right, that we are there to take care of him at all times and at the same time he rejects others and pays them lip service. Paralyzed by his own uncertainties and ideas of his vulnerability, he is afraid to have the life sucked out of him by others. Of course, Cucurbita Pepo is also suitable for adults who always keep their inner child alive. This can be terrible for adults who hide an injury to their self-esteem (or love) which they have never got over or when they are dizzy from the constant questioning of their own existence. How can one build on ruins, without admitting one’s own flaws, cracks or even deterioration? (“La médecine affective au jardin” by B.Vial & B. Mandrant, Similia Editions).
It is the seed that is used to prepare the mother tincture of Cucurbita pepo.
- Reduces the level of dihydrotestosterone in the prostate tissue.
- Improves bladder function and strengthens the sphincter.
- Symptomatic treatment of urination disorders in the first stages of a benign hyperplasia of the prostate.
- Irritable bladder.
- Functional disorders of the bladder and difficulty urinating.
No known side effects or contraindications in therapeutic doses.
mother tincture: Adult: 40 drops, 3 times per day.
- Intense nausea or explosive vomiting immediately after eatinng.
- Vomiting while pregnant and seasickness.
- Use in low dilutions.